Oh, these triggers … or trigger divider eurorack module.
This simple device allows you to divide the input pulse sequence into 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
It is convenient to use for creating circuits controlled by triggers.
Similar modules can be assembled in a chain.
It is a simple device for creating pulsations that are multiples of the input signal.
This device has two (2) inputs:
- Trigger input – for counting input triggers
- Reset input – for reset internal counter
…internal prescaller which can divide input trigger sequence got on trigger-input
- by 1, if prescaller is off
- by 2
- by 4
- by 8
…and seven (7) outputs which divide :
- Divide by 2
- Divide by 3
- Divide by 4
- Divide by 5
- Divide by 6
- Divide by 7
- Divide by 8
Well suited as an intermediary between clock generator and any type of trigger-controlled units like sequencers, rhythm-generators, map-generators, arpeggiators, drum-modules, etc.
Features of the Trigger Divider module:
- The device has a Reset input and a Prescaler (for 2, 4 and 8)
- Conservative black and white design.
- The panel is made of aluminum 1.5 mm thick (2mm in the new version)
- The power cable and a set of screws with washers are included.
Power supply: + -12V, +5V (IDC 16-pin)
Device number: G1.DIV80.E36.0317.1